TomWare provides a wide set of services linked to the management of domains and websites.
- DNS registration and management for domain names
- Hosting and housing of Websites and web-based applications on own Data Center
- Outsourcing of server e-mail, mailbox and antispam systems management
- Dedicated web server management
TomWare is qualified Registrar
, and is therefore autorized to the direct
(without intermediary) and simultaneous
(in real time) registration of .IT
We are in 2017 and a large number of commercial and technical contacts comes to you via the Web. This means that, if you don't have a well-done site, legible and up to date, it is likely that if someone look for your company on the internet or seach about your business, you will never found.
Having a well-done website does not necessarily need spending a lot of time and resources for its establishment and maintenance. For most of the activities, organizations and associations, a relatively simple site can suite well, as long as characterized by good readability and updated frequently. The search engines (including Google of course) will give greater prominence to your site if it is achieved by using a few simple rules:
- Us of a unique domain name (eg. Www.macchineutensiliitalia.it) and possibly containing keywords.
- Proper use of keywords (the ones through which you want to be found) on the site.
- The site sees have interesting content so that the visit time it is not too low.
- You must have a readable layout and easily accessible content.
- The site must be mobile-friendly, useable also via smartphones and tablets.
- It should have settings related to security, with https connection in case of passage of authentication credentials.
Therefore, if you do not have a website or if this is not well-done, your reachability on the internet is probably insufficient. In addition to prove your existence, your website can provide simple services like a news service, a product catalog, or an online service, for example allowing users to download documents, functions that allow interaction with customers and suppliers and, of course, the ability to sell online through e-commerce services.
All this can be completed by a proper interaction with social media