During the fair TomWare will present a brand new Web Digital Signage solution customised on retailer's needs.WDS is a software solution to manage scheduling, distribution and control of multimedia digital contents (movies, commercials, entertainment, executive dashboards, publishing data and dynamic measurements, images) intended to be executed on remote displays. One single web application provides a centralized software system to manage the spread of contents to any number of players. The solution can be deployed in cloud or on premises. Some highlights of our offer are:
- contents broadcasting reports for each client group and network
- software-only solution exploiting standard hardware equipment – no need of proprietary players
- queue management software (…we serve N…) operated by a remote control
- the system can handle several video configurations: horizontal, vertical, multiple, video wall, mixed
- no continuous network connection for clients and server is required; contents are sent when connection is active; all media files and schedules are stored locally on Player-PCs
Moreover, we will present to ISE Fair our new LOOOK, a full service solution supplied by a partnership between Tomware (Italian ICT company, expert in system integration, monitoring and telemetry, IoT engineering) & Gruppo C’È Supermarkets (shops in Italy and San Marino, Auchan Partner). This is an offer where WDS software is included in a full service solution endowed with content service provided from experienced personnel, network design configuration, monitoring &reports, remote support.
Come to the fair and register for free through the website www.iseurope.org with TomWare invitation code 393492 and visit us at booth 8-F368.